Monday, August 29, 2011

God provides in neat ways!!!

On Sat,I hit a jackpot yardsale! I went to a (scrapbook hoarder's) house.Her whole garage was consumed w/all kinds of scrapbook/card/craft things.She told me I could go thru her garage (so she didn't have to) and whatever I found I take and fill my van for 30.00! And I did just that.This pic is only (some)of the things I bought! I got tons of bags,even thirty one! Creative memories markers,paper organizer,cutting system.Got a cuttlebug,sixxix machine,tons of stickers,papers,flowers,embellishments,circut
cartidges,containers,a huge bag of lace and more and more! I'm so thankful to God who provided me these things.I plan to give some items to friends and Church for events to give back!!! God provides all our needs and our desires and wants too!!!!

3 comments:

Faith, Family, Simplicity said...

I need to find a yard sale like this...but God has provided me decorating things in the same way. Can't wait to see some of that stuff.

Unknown said...

Wow what a blessing! :)

Chris and Carole said...

Wow! What an incredible find! God is good!